We are looking for a parquet layer (m/f/d) to fill a permanent role as soon as possible for various projects. Assignments are in the Greater Dresden area, or in the western states upon request.
German language skills are essential (communication in the workplace will be in German language only).
What you can expect:
- permanent employment
- social security and standard wages
- bonuses for overtime, for work at night and on public holidays
- holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- up to 30 days’ leave a year
- weekly down payments upon request
- work clothing
- company pension benefits
- personalised opportunities for advanced training and qualification
- support for career rookies and older employees
- above-average remuneration (for specialists) shifts by arrangement (for specialists)
We also guarantee qualified preparation and planning before your assignments, as well as customised support by your personal, expert liaison officer. If you wish to work nationwide, we can organise suitable individual accommodation.
- laying parquets (e.g. pre-finished, strip, industrial or mosaic parquets)
- laying special patterns based on designs
- sawing to size and gluing or nailing down parquet/timber parts
- surface treatment through sanding and sealing (e.g. with wax, oil or varnish)
- preparing the subsurface (priming, smoothing, sanding and laying chipboard and Fermacell panels)
- restoring parquet floors (replacing, adding or repairing floor slabs)
- treating and maintaining parquet flooring and other timber flooring
Your assignments will be task-specific, and geared around your knowledge and skills.
- vocational qualifications as a parquet layer or multiple years’ professional experience in one of these fields
- confidence in reading and applying work instructions
- experience in using special tools, machinery, materials and aids
- confidence and competence when dealing with the company’s customers
- ability to work independently and conscientiously
- skilled manual worker
- physical fitness
- dedication, reliability, team-working skills
- flexibility, willingness to travel, spend time away from home, and work shifts
- driver’s licence and own car desirable
Get an entry bonus of 300 euros!
Protecting your application data is very important to us. Please note our data protection declaration for applications (https://www.dremo.com/policy).
The protection of your application data is very important to us. Please note our data protection declaration for applications.