We are looking for a hard-working, motivated floorer (m/f/d) to fill a permanent role as soon as possible for various projects. Assignments are in the Greater Dresden area, or in the western states upon request.
German language skills are essential (communication in the workplace will be in German language only).
What you can expect:
- permanent employment
- social security and standard wages
- bonuses for overtime, for work at night and on public holidays
- holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- up to 30 days’ leave a year
- weekly down payments upon request
- work clothing
- company pension benefits
- personalised opportunities for advanced training and qualification
- support for career rookies and older employees
- above-average remuneration (for specialists)
- shifts by arrangement (for specialists)
We also guarantee qualified preparation and planning before your assignments, as well as customised support by your personal, expert liaison officer. If you wish to work nationwide, we can organise suitable individual accommodation.
- laying textile and elastic screeding, parquets and laminates (e.g. PVC, rubber, linoleum, carpets, needle-felt floor covering etc) on floors, stairs and walls
- preparing the subsurface (priming, smoothing, sanding and laying chipboard and Fermacell panels)
- dimensioning, sawing/cutting to size and affixing floor coverings
- setting up skirting board systems
- restoration work (e.g. replacing, adding or repairing floor slabs)
- cleaning and maintaining all flooring
Your assignments will be task-specific, and geared around your knowledge and skills.
- vocational qualifications as a floorer or multiple years of professional experience in one of these fields
- confidence in reading and applying work instructions
- experience in using special tools, machinery, materials and aids
- confidence and competence when dealing with the company’s customers
- ability to work independently and conscientiously
- skilled manual worker
- physical fitness
- dedication, reliability, team-working skills
- flexibility, willingness to travel, spend time away from home, and work shifts
- driver’s licence and own car desirable
Get an entry bonus of 300 euros!
The protection of your application data is very important to us. Please note our data protection declaration for applications.