Show your colors - secure your professional future! We are looking for a hard-working, motivated house painter and varnisher (m/f/d) to fill a permanent role as soon as possible for various projects. Assignments are in the Greater Dresden area, or in the western states upon request.
German language skills are essential (communication in the workplace will be in German language only).
What you can expect:
- permanent employment
- tax-free subsistence allowance
- social security and standard wages
- bonuses for overtime, for work at night and on public holidays
- holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- up to 30 days’ leave a year
- weekly down payments upon request
- work clothing
- company pension benefits
- personalised opportunities for advanced training and qualification
We also guarantee qualified preparation and planning before your assignments, as well as customised support by your personal, expert liaison officer. If you wish to work nationwide, we can organise suitable individual accommodation.
- preparatory work for the realization of individual customer orders
- background-check, cleaning and, if necessary, straigthen of surfaces
- cleaning and maintaining of tools, machines, equipment and other operating resources
- other typical occupations
Your assignments will be task-specific, and geared around your knowledge and skills.
- you have completed vocational education in the above area or have at least two years of professional experience
- you are familiar with specific materials, tools and devices
- you have manual skills, are physically resilient and work independently and carefully
- dedication, reliability, teamwork and flexibility complete your profile
- of course, you are able to work at a height, on ladders and scaffolding
- ideally you have a drivers license and your own car
Get an entry bonus of 300 euros!
The protection of your application data is very important to us. Please note our data protection declaration for applications.