We are looking for a hard-working, motivated plant fitter specialising in plumbing and HVAC (m/f) to fill a permanent role as soon as possible for various projects.
German language skills are essential (communication in the workplace will be in German language only).
What you can expect:
- permanent employment
- social security and standard wages
- bonuses for overtime, for work at night and on public holidays
- holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- up to 30 days’ leave a year
- weekly down payments upon request
- work clothing
- company pension benefits
- personalised opportunities for advanced training and qualification
- support for career rookies and older employees
- above-average remuneration (for specialists)shifts by arrangement (for specialists)
We also guarantee qualified preparation and planning before your assignments, as well as customised support by your personal, expert liaison officer. If you wish to work nationwide, we can organise suitable individual accommodation.
- installing, starting up and maintaining plumbing and HVAC facilities
- replacing wear parts, such as seals, filters and nozzles
- networking utilities with supply systems
- identifying and repairing faults
Your assignments will be task-specific, and geared around your knowledge and skills.
- vocational qualifications as a plant fitter specialising in plumbing and HVAC, or multiple years’ professional experience in one of these fields
- experience in using specific tools and measurement equipment
- confident reader of piping plans
- welding skills an advantage
- experience in restoring old buildings an advantage
- good technical understanding
- ability to work independently and conscientiously
- skilled manual worker
- physical fitness
- dedication, reliability, team-working skills
- flexibility, willingness to travel, spend time away from home, and work shifts
- driver’s licence and own car
Get an entry bonus of 300 euros!
Protecting your application data is very important to us. Please note our data protection declaration for applications (https://www.dremo.com/policy).
The protection of your application data is very important to us. Please note our data protection declaration for applications.